Financial Aid & Scholarships
Visit KU Financial Aid & Scholarships for information about the financial aid and scholarships available through the University of Kansas.
KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships
The KU School of Pharmacy awards more than $500,000 annually in scholarships and grants to current and incoming Pharm.D. students.
Eligibility requirements for scholarships at the KU School of Pharmacy:
- Must be admitted to the KU School of Pharmacy
- Must be a full-time student
- Must have and maintain a GPA of 2.5
To Apply for KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships
- U.S. Citizens - Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) »
- International Students - Complete the Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet (ISNAW) 2019-20 (log in w/KU Online ID required)
- Both U.S. Citizens and International Students - Complete the KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships Application by May 1 for continuing students and May 15 for newly-admitted students.
- Students selected for scholarships will be notified via email by July 31.
- Awards are made for the full academic year with 50 percent of the award applied to each semester (50% fall, 50% spring).
- Those who receive endowment scholarships are required to send a thank you letter to the donor and provide a copy of the letter to the KU School of Pharmacy.
Questions About FAFSA and Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet
For questions about the FAFSA, Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet, loan eligibility, program costs or additional assistance, contact Tisha Anderson, the KU Financial Aid & Scholarships liason to KU School of Pharmacy, at Tisha.Anderson@ku.edu or 785-864-5234.
Questions About School of Pharmacy Scholarships Application
For questions about the KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships Application, including changes after submission, contact Sandy Urish at email@example.com or 785-864-4882.