To reserve a room you will need your KU username and password to fill out the request forms below. Please read through the following policies before submitting your request form.
- The Dean’s Office must have a minimum of two weeks’ notice to reserve an after-hours or weekend event.
- The Dean’s Office must have a minimum of 1 full business day notice to arrange a rooms and/or videoconferencing to Wichita/KUMC.
- If you do not wish to have IT support of any kind, there will be no IT staff present. However, you will be required to schedule a brief training with our IT staff prior to your event. In this scenario, the IT cabinet will be locked prior to the event. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your audio and visual needs after receiving confirmation of your reservation.
- Food will no longer be permitted inside of classrooms, including during lunch hour meetings. The only eating spaces offered for meetings and events are the Atriums and Mortar & Pestle Cafeteria.
- If you require a walkthrough of the facilities prior to your event, please contact Brittany Fellers at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a day and time.
Reserve a Room
Fill out the Room Reservation Request Form.
Arrange for an Event
Fill out the Event Reservation Request Form.